VIVID PODS Responds
America's Kids need us. The Coronavirus is closing schools across the country and Million of low-income children are losing the healthy meals they depend on. To help Vivid Pods has a plan - Vivid Pods will be making a special donation this month to the charity NO KID HUNGRY. With your help we will be able to help more kids like KYJA. So use the link below to help Make A Difference in the lives of others less fortunate.
Vivid Pods was founded on the principles that products should be affordable, stylish and socially conscious. The goal at Vivid Pods is to provide our customers with High-Quality audio products and to a make a difference by giving back.
As a charitable business, we are promoting the ‘Fight Hunger’ program, so with every purchases a percentage is donated to a charity (Feeding America) that provided meals to families in need. Over 5,000 meals have been provided to low-income families and kids in need. We are working hard to do more and with your help we can!
Hunger In America Is Changing
Did you know that 1 in 6 people in America face hunger and don't know where their next meal is coming from. Purchase a pair of Vivid Pods today and up to 40 meals are provided to families in need across America.
Millions of people struggle to get by because of underemployment, stagnant wages and rising costs of living. In fact, more than 40 million people still turn to the Feeding America network each year for extra support.
Even in America children and families are facing hunger and food insecurity every day.
- According to the USDA's 2019 Household Food Insecurity in the United States report, more than 37 million people in the United States struggle with hunger.
- In 2018, 14.3 million American households were food insecure with limited or uncertain access to enough food.
- Households with children are more likely to experience food insecurity. Currently, more than 11 million children live in food-insecure households.
- Every community in the country is home to families who struggle with food insecurity including rural and suburban communities.
- Many households that experience food insecurity do not qualify for federal nutrition programs and need to rely on their local food banks and other hunger relief organizations for support.
Just some of the reasons why Vivid Pods Gives Back.
Through out the year Vivid Pods also donates clothing to local churches that provide clothes to the homeless.